西林觉罗 发表于 2013-1-17 05:46:03

si saiyvn~!

mini manju andasa, bi oci manju gisun be tacimbi.
taci bithe akv...
who have the study guide of Manju gisun?
baniha~~~

Namutu 发表于 2013-1-17 09:09:12

http://www.manjusa.com/article-12-1.html

H.Muke 发表于 2013-1-17 18:03:51

bi oci manju gisun be tacimbi---- bi manju gisun be tacimbi

taci bithe--- tacibcen, or tacire bithe

who have the study guide of Manju gisun?---- we de tacibcen bi (ni)?

西林觉罗 发表于 2013-1-18 12:20:40

because im in canada so i dont get lots of manchu learning opportunities, please forgive my grammatical mistakes, thank you

H.Muke 发表于 2013-1-18 15:43:20

西林觉罗 发表于 2013-1-18 12:20 static/image/common/back.gif
because im in canada so i dont get lots of manchu learning opportunities, please forgive my grammati ...

No problem. This is normal, at the beginning, people always make such mistakes. However, generally speaking, the more you say, the less mistake you make.

I believe everybody had experienced the process while s/he was a beginner. At least I made bunch of grammatical mistakes 5 years ago. I believe my teacher used to confused when I tried to speak Manchu to him at that time, but he truly appreciated that I tried my best to speak in Manchu. And this does work.

Practice makes perfect. Keep using the language, and feel free to ask anyone in this forum if you have any kind of question.

Hexen 发表于 2013-1-18 16:48:23

I am still learning, and finding English language resources does seem to be quite the difficulty (my grammar is absolutely terrible I am afraid, I need to use it more)

If you do want an English language resource though, do pick up a copy of 'Manchu: A Textbook for Reading Documents' by Gertraude Roth Li. I am slowly making my way through it around my Chinese language study, I've picked up on the script pretty well :)

H.Muke 发表于 2013-1-19 10:51:49

Hexen 发表于 2013-1-18 16:48 static/image/common/back.gif
I am still learning, and finding English language resources does seem to be quite the difficulty (my ...

Welcome to asude bisire manju. :)

For English language resource, there's a book written by Paul Georg vonMöllendorff named Manchu Grammar. I think the book helps a lot for it's relatively clear and make sense in grammar part. You can download it from google book I believe.

Again, please don't hesitate to ask if you have any question about Manchu grammar. Hope you have a pleasant stay here. :-)

西林觉罗 发表于 2022-12-25 01:29:44

H.Muke 发表于 2013-1-19 10:51
Welcome to asude bisire manju.

For English language resource, there's a book written by Paul G ...

Udu aniya onggolo tacirenggebe deribuhe. te manju gijun jai xuwen i baksi kicende sibkiki sembi. Dahame dulimba i gurunde bederefi sain tacibutube baime bimbi.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: si saiyvn~!